Sell Us Your House

We buy houses in the Wichita, Kansas area.  No matter what condition the house is in. We will buy your house As-Is, so don't worry if it needs repairs...or not.


My name is Jimmy Davis. My wife, Alisha and I buy houses throughout the Wichita Kansas metro area regardless of condition, price, or neighborhood. You won't have to worry about the time and money involved with cleaning, painting, and fixing your house just to put it on the market...hoping you will get an offer.                    


We will buy your house As-Is.


We are not house flippers.  Our goal is to buy your home fix it up and restore it to it's former glory.  Then we will rent it out providing a safe & quality home to a deserving family while Improving Communities, Families, and lives 1 Home at a time.

If a cash offer will not work, perhaps a traditional retail sale will.  My wife and I are Licensed Real Estate Agents, and work together as a Real Estate Team if you are in need of a Realtor in the Wichita Kansas area.  It's like getting 2 Agents for the price of 1.

Fill out the contact form on the right side of the page and include the address of the house along with any other questions you may have.  If you would rather talk to me in person instead of filling out a contact form please call me personally at 316-361-6086.

No comments:

Post a Comment